Vincent go go victor

此處訴說的是一個靈敏.感性.充滿思想.一路順遂卻憤世嫉俗.有小聰明卻一天到晚想用功.遇到貴人含淚感恩.遇到仇人咬牙報仇.循規蹈矩確有著狂放心思 這樣的一個少年 在這樣的一個年代理 所留下的軌跡

Friday, September 23, 2005

I have to say that I should be more hardworking because of an astonishing news. What's it? Let me explain. I am admitted to Taipei Municipal Teaching College. As a freshman, I really want a slow-paced, carefree life, and I also thought that my first year of college will be like that. That is to say, I can learn french, do lots of reading and sports, and spend a lot of time chatting with freinds online. (I learn french because I want to pass the test to be the student who is permitted to go France in the student exchange program. ) However, today I saw that news, which woke me up and reminded me that I must pay a lot of attention to my studies to be an elementary school. The contents of the news is that every student who is supported by the Taipei municipal government (in other words, the "to be" teachers in the future) has to have a really high grades(the average must be at least "85" ) , or they cannot be assigned(arranged?) to schools, which means they also may be "UMEMPLOYED"!
Therefore, now little Danny has to be braver and more hardworking!
Don't worry too much. You just have to do your best, more studying and less complaint. Concentrate on what you have to do. Best wishes for the best little boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home